Sunday, May 6, 2012

Girls...

Hahaha. I can't even type the title and not think about how funny I am. But hey, why not, right? So, this post will probably end up a complete and utter disaster, but let’s go for this anyway. So, let’s talk about girls... Out of my 16 years of experience with girls, I have made some conclusions. For one, as you get older, they become the reason you do almost everything. I sometimes just sit and ponder what portion of my life has been spent with the thought of girls in my mind. I bet at least 90%. The other 10% was probably about food. Secondly, I have found that girls can also be COMPLETELY INSANE. Why? I'll never know. But we (as men) don't really care. The fact that girls are well... girls... makes up for the occasional insanity. But along with the insanity, girls are also a lot smarter than guys sometimes. SOMETIMES. Some of the best advice I've ever gotten has been from a girl. But, we'll talk more about that in the next few paragraphs. We can also talk about what I look for in a girl later on... if you’re lucky.
Let's just elaborate for a second about just the topic of girls. Some of my best friends are girls, and from what I've seen, they are the complete opposite from guys in many ways. First of all, girls don't tend to speak their minds as much as guys. You will find girls say more things like "Fine", "Whatever", "It's totally fine", and even the dangerous "No, go ahead." A girl can also hide her emotions a lot more then guys as well. (Yes, guys actually do have emotions.) A girl can have a crush on a guy for 3 years and the guy wouldn't even know, while if a guy likes a girl, he can't keep it to himself for more than a couple weeks. Either that, or guys are really stupid. Girls can also have about 1,000,000,000 thoughts in their head at the same time, and guys often struggle with 1.

Now, I'm just going to talk about what myself, along with other guys, look for in girls. Believe it or not, I actually care about personality. Not every single guy is a jerk.

***Quick Digress: For those of you girls that complain a lot on Facebook and Twitter about how stupid guys are and how they are all jerks, just SHUT UP. Believe it or not, not every single guy on the face of the earth has the goal of hurting you. You can talk about how done with guys you are all you want, but we both know you're a liar. You want a guy, don't deny it. I've seen your Pintrest. I know you have at least two boards dedicated to 'My DREAM Wedding". So maybe the fact that you've gotten hurt too many times just tells you something about your taste in guys.***

Anyway, back on topic. The thing with guys and attraction is that guys have a sex drive. So yes, that is a factor. But how long can something based on pure physical attraction last? Which is why, especially in Jr. High and High School, some relationships last a couple weeks, or the girl ends up prego. I also have a few personal things that I like in a girl as well. Along the lines of physical appearance, I would prefer more Brunette hair, along with an amazing set of eyes, and perfect lips don't hurt either. A really annoying voice can be a big ruiner as well. Along the lines of mental attraction, I need to have a nice girl. There is absolutely nothing worse to me then a stuck up girl. And who can like someone they have nothing in common with? Thats another biggie. This might be a little odd, but I kind of think it's cute when a girl is insecure about something. If I wanted to date a perfect girl, I'd buy a Barbie. Little flaws and insecurities are what make a person human.

So, this has been my little attempt at this topic. Somewhat successful, would you agree? I might have to continue it later. Well, until next week, Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment