Sunday, May 27, 2012

Last Post. *Tear*

So, it has come to this. After nearly 10,000 words, we part. In this essay, I'll just talk about a reflection of 9th grade, mainly because I have written so many posts that I have ran out of topics. But good thing it happened on the last one, right?

So... Ninth Grade. To be honest, I kind of hated it. I mean, there were parts that I didn't find totally bad, but mostly, I could not wait to get out. With all the new responsibilities that I got this year, added on to the fact that grades actually count, was somewhat of a mountain of stress. I was convinced that I should run away and join the circus, but saner heads prevailed. I stayed in it until the end, and I should feel accomplished, right? I don't really. I just feel tired. Like the feeling you get after you take after a very long test. Its not like exercising, where it is the good kind of tired, but the kind of tired where your head hurts and all you want to do is sleep. But it's the kind of tired that a good nights sleep can't really fix. I think that I just need a break, which is exactly what I'm getting. Then on to high school...

High School will be a huge blast. And a big part of that will be because of Productions. I had a party with the Productions family on Saturday, and it was extremely fun. I think that it's going to be a huge part of my next three years. Along with better classes, driving, DATES, and new friends. I love my current friends, but I need to new ones as well. And along with the Driving subject: I am currently enrolled in drivers ed at A1 Driving School. I have to struggle for consciousness while Jose talks me about inertia and the law of gravity. But whatever. It will all be worth it.

As for future plans, I might get a winter job, hopefully somewhere nice like Red Mango or Starbucks. But as for right now, I help out with construction here and there this summer. Next summer I am going to go live up in Idaho to help my uncle build a house, and I'll get paid quite a bit. I need to pay for gas somehow. We are going up to Bear Lake for our Productions Retreat this year, in a new condo that has never been used before, that can hold up to 64 people. We are going with 24. Also, 2 hottubs and right by the lake. I smile just thinking about it. As for distant future plans, I have decided that I want to be a Pediatritian. I love kids. I am still not sure what college I want to go to, all I know is that I want it out of state.

Last paragraph of all time. Holy. Well, thank you for reading. And thank you Mr. Thompson for assigning this, because it was pretty darn fun. I think that I'm going to miss English the most out of all my classes, because you made it so unique, and really fun. So, this is Jack Nielsen, signing off.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment