Sunday, May 20, 2012

Goodbyes and Farewells.

It’s that time again. The time where we all say goodbye to our friends that we won’t see for quite awhile. Although it is different this time. But in this blog I will talk about Goodbyes, the end of this year, and some other fun stuff.
                Sadly, there are a lot of us who won’t be seeing each other again. But if you find yourself going to Layton High next year we can be the best of friends. There are quite a few people going to Davis, and I wish them the best of luck, and it is going to be a little hard to say goodbye. I’m sure I’ll see them again, but it’s just going to be weird. There are going to be some people we are going to be glad to get rid of, but still, it’s going to be weird.
                I am, however, extremely excited to meet new people. I am frankly kind of sick of Fairfield, and I’m really excited to expand my group of friends. I made Productions for LHS next year, and I have already met the people in it, and they are some of the nicest people I have ever met, so that is going to be really fun, along with a bunch of other friends from different schools.
                Some of the things I am excited for in high school are driving, dating, new classes, new friends, Productions, and some other fun things. Yes, I turn 16 in just a few months, which means I’ll be dating AND driving. I am so freaking excited. But there is a little problem:  nearly none of my friends my age are going to be allowed to date at the same time as me. But I have many Junior friends, along with even a few seniors, so I’ll still have some opportunities. Any more info on dating, see my blog on Dating. I am currently enrolled in Drivers Ed, and my birthday is in August. I also have a car all set out for me, so things could not get better.
                For the next two weeks, I plan on purely partyin’. We are almost done with End Of Levels, and now we mainly just have fun things to do. This week is going to be pretty fun, but next week is going to be phenomenal. We don’t have school Monday (I don’t know if that’s good or bad), The Ninth Grade Dance, and let’s not forget: It is our last day in Junior High.
                To wrap things up a little bit: I’m pretty darn ready for high school. It’s going to be pretty sad to say goodbye to some good friends, but I think that everyone is going to be better off in high school. I CANNOT WAIT for the next several months, and I hope they live up to our expectations. This will also be one of my last blog posts, sadly. I have one more to go, but I think that this was a great assignment, and It was also really fun.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment