Sunday, April 15, 2012

Summer Plans

Basically, I've already kind of checked out for the summer. Mentally, anyway. But what's to happen when I am physicall checked out as well? I will be gone for half this summer, doing activities such as BYU Basketball camp, a Moab family trip, EFY, Scout Camp, High Adventure, and a trip to Europe. So I have a busy schedule ahead of me. I'll talk about some of the things I'm plannin' on, because I know that you really care.

First, I'd like to talk about basketball camp. Every year, I go to BYU for their basketball camp where you stay in the college dorms and you play basketball the entire day, and you eat a lot. It is a total blast. Their lunchrooms are one of the best parts. You have so many options of food (we get all of them) and you can eat until you can't move anymore. Normally, if you ever ate as much as we do, you would get fat in like 3 days. But other than sleeping, Basketball is one of the only other things that you do. But its not just pure competition, its fun games and skill building. Also, there are girl's softball and cheerleader camps going on at the same time. You can imagine why I would like going to basketball camp.

Now let's talk about the Scout stuff. Just barely, I became an Eagle Scout, which is pretty cool, I guess. Every year we always go on a week-long camp out. It's not like a "Let's do merit badges and sing songs and crap!" It's actually a camp where you canoe rapids and do other awesome things. There is a downside, though. As you can imagine, I don't particularly enjoy not being in a female presence for 7 days. I am attracted to women. I don't want to be surrounded by my bad smelling, unshowered, guy friends that long. But, it's still fun. It's just it could be better. Like having an activity where you go practice kissing the opposite gender. That sounds fun. I like that.

Bathe, England, and Paris. Yeah, I'm going to Europe for 2 weeks. I'm way excited. You see, I'm kind of an artsy guy, and I am actually really excited to go visit art museums. I also get to go to really nice restaurants. Plus, I get to see the Eiffel Tower, which is where I've always wanted to go. Plus, I'll be in Paris the day of my Birthday, so I'll be 16, so I can date. So my first date will be with one of my best friends Jenna Wolfley... on the Eiffel Tower... sick, I know.

So yeah, this summer is going to be pretty great. I'll be really busy, but I'd rather be really busy then sitting on my couch for days at a time. Also, It's high school, and I've changed my mind from my post a few back. I am actually way excited now. I am so sick of Junior High, and I need summer, and there is no way that I would ever want to go back to Junior High, so High School, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment